Truyện cười song ngữ (2) - bản tiếng Anh


My Daughter's Music Lessons
"My daughter's music lessons are a fortune to me?"
"How is that?"
"They enabled me to buy the neighbors' houses at half price".


A Policeman And A Reporter
Country Policeman (at the scene of murder): "You can't come in here"
Reporter: "But I've been sent to do the murder"
Country Policeman: "Well, you're too late; the murder's been done".


A Cow Grazing
Artist: "That, sir, is a cow grazing"
Visitor: "Where is the grass?"
Artist: "The cow has eaten it"
Visitor: "But where is the cow?"
Artist: "You don't suppose she'd be fool enough to stay there after she'd eaten all the grass, do you?"

>>> bản tiếng Việt




Bình luận có hiển thị facebook của bạn trên sexanh.com

 

Khách ghé thăm

Flag Counter

Tìm kiếm trên sexanh.com

© 2010. Góp ý bài viết: comment trên trang Sẻ Xanh.com. Góp ý khác gửi mail cho Sẻ Xanh